donderdag 8 maart 2018

Reminder - Guestdesigner Time Out Challenge

Hello Everyone,

Today i have the privilege to be a guestdesigner at Time Out Challenge´s. And today it's time for the reminder for our really awesome theme:


And this is my creation with the theme:



I started making the background using the Mini Cloud stencil en salty ocean distress ink. I die cut the letters from Neenah paper and colored them with my Copic Markers. Ik glued them onto the card using 3-d tape. 



I stamped the balloons and the chicks with memento ink and colored them up with my Copic Markers, i then die cut them with the matching dies. I glued them onto the card using 3-d tape. I then cut a double white card and glued some designpaper onto it. And then the rest of the card onto that.

Copic Colors used:
Pink - RV04, RV06, RV09
Orange - YR09, YR07, YR04
Yellow - Y17, Y15, Y13
Green - YG07, YG05, YG03
Blue - B04, B02, B00
Purple - V09, V06, V05, V04

Have a nice day!

Greetz, Marieke

Met het kaartje doe ik graag mee met de volgende challenge's:

My Favorite Things - birthday project up, up and away

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the subtle cloud background, the perfect backdrop to the bright and bold sentiment. It has been great having you as GD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wouw wat een beauty Marieke, superleuk bedacht!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh, now this is bold, and darling, too. I love your brightly colored scene. So inspirational, too. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at Time Out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wow, Marieke ... what a fantastic rainbow sentiment ... love how there's a touch of ombré on them ... and those little chicks are just adorable! Such a fun card! Thanks so much for Guest Designing with us at Time Out ... and inspiring our players! Anita :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That background looks amazing and is very inspired -I'd never have thought of making that to back the letters and the birds. Great thinking! Love this card. Thanks for being an inspiring GD at TO!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    เว็บไซต์ดูหนัง

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Such a bright, BOLD and fun card, Marieke. I love the sky background. Your coloring is awesome, and I love that black & white DP on the top and bottom. Thanks so much for Guest designing with us at Time Out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen